Rumi Sufi

0
Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi Poems In English
You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.
(Rumi)

Love means
to reach for the sky
and with every breath
to tear a hundred veils.
Love means
to step away from the ego,
to open the eyes
of inner vision
and not to take this world
so seriously.
(Rumi)

It’s good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness. Yesterday is gone and its tale told. Today new seeds are growing.
(Rumi)

The heart is the secret inside the secret.
(Rumi) 

I love my friends neither with my heart nor with my mind. Just in case heart might stop, Mind can forget. I love them with my soul. Soul never stops or forgets!
(Rumi)

Don`t let the sky turn without me. Don`t let the moon shine without me. Don`t let the earth spin without me. Don`t go without me.
(Rumi)

Wherever you stand, be the Soul of that place.
(Rumi)

You will learn by reading But you will understand with love.
(Rumi)

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
(Rumi)

I could spend a lifetime
delighting in the image of the Friend
But once my heart beholds the Friend
then the pain becomes more precious
than a thousand delights...
(Rumi)

The eye of outward sense is as the palm of a hand,
The whole of the object is not grasped in the palm.
The sea itself is one thing, the foam another;
Neglect the foam, and regard the sea with your eyes.
(Rumi)

There are no parts or numbers in the spirit, no persons or partitions in the spirit.
The oneness of the Friend delights the friends, catch hold of spirit's foot, for form is stubborn.
Dissolve the stubborn form with acts of hardship till you see oneness under it like treasure.
(Rumi)

The truth was a mirror in the hands of God. It fell, and broke into pieces. Everybody took a piece of it, and they looked at it and thought they had the truth.
(Rumi)

The lamps are different but the LIGHT is the same!
(Rumi)

How can the heart in love ever stop opening.
(Rumi)

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, Language, even the phrase 'each other' doesn't make any sense.
(Rumi)

Though we are physically distant to each other,
Soulless, bodyless rays of light both we are;
See Him, see we, which one would you please…
O the seeker! For He is me, and I am Him.
(Rumi) 

A Lover knows only humility,
He has no choice.
He steals into your alley at night,
He has no choice.
He longs to kiss every lock of your hair,
Don’t fret,
He has no choice.
In his frenzied Love for you,
He longs to break the chains of his imprisonment,
He has no choice.
(Rumi)

No matter what happens Just keep smiling and lose yourself in Love.
(Rumi)

A Lover asked his Beloved,
“Do you Love yourself more than you Love me?”
Beloved replied:
“I have died to myself and I live for you,
I’ve disappeared from myself and my attributes,
I am present only for you.
I’ve forgotten all my learnings,
But from knowing you I have become a scholar.
I have lost all my strength,
But from your power I am able.
I Love Myself,
I Love You.
I Love You,
I Love Myself.
(Rumi)

Where there is ruin, there is hope for a treasure.
(Rumi)

Why struggle to open a door between us when the whole wall is an illusion?
(Rumi)

Yesterday is gone and took away its tale.
Today we must live a fresh story again.
(Rumi)

Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.
(Rumi)

I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my soul.
(Rumi)

There's a path from your heart to mine.
(Rumi)

You think you are alive because you breathe air?
Shame on you, that you are alive in such a limited way.
Don't be without Love, so you won't feel dead.
Die in Love and stay alive forever.
(Rumi)

Jangan lupa dukung Mistikus Channel Official Youtube Rumi Sufi Blog dengan cara LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE:





Terima kasih telah membaca Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi Poems In English | Silahkan share Maulana Jalaluddin Rumi Poems In English melalui media sosial. Untuk menyimak posting terbaru silahkan Like Facebook :
| Twitter : | Youtube Channel:
Info :
Sudah berapa lama Anda menahan rindu untuk berangkat ke Baitullah? Melihat Ka’bah langsung dalam jarak dekat dan berkesempatan berziarah ke makam Rasulullah. Untuk menjawab kerinduan Anda, silahkan klik Instagram | Facebook.

Post a Comment Disqus

 
Top